Our goal is to create food that restores, replenishes and revives.

Located at the base of Mount Parnassus and surrounded by the oldest olive grove of Greece, the olive grove of Amfissa, part of the Delphi landscape, El Mar Olives company is dedicated to offer premium quality products that will satisfy your taste preferences and requirements.

About Us

El.Mar Olives was founded by Constantine I. Margaritis and is housed in two privately owned buildings totaling 10,000 sqm. In 1989 it began its first steps in trading of olives, in the domestic market. Later, having gained experience, began exporting, and managed to penetrate the difficult and demanding markets of America, Europe and Australia.
Today, 90% of production is exported, while the remaining 10% is channeled to the domestic market.
It has state-of-the-art machinery and combined with respect for tradition can guarantee the quality of its products. In this respect, it uses a Food Safety Management System, which has been evaluated and complies with the requirements of Regulation EC 852/2004 and BS EN ISO 22000: 2005 (Certificate Number: 7001112).
Progressively, the 2nd generation takes the lead, among others it focuses on expanding exports of the company to new markets such as the Arab countries.

In this section you can see our varieties of olives, our full range of packs. You can also learn about the technical details of each packaging. In the list you will find the new tasting experiments that combine tradition with modern flavors, using ingredients, spices and herbs of local origin. On the homepage you will have the opportunity to learn more about the production, processing of our products, facilities, people and our place.

Acclaimed By

At El Mar, we focus on a complete experience.  In doing so, we want to highlight the relationship between the raw nature, produce and our cultural history.

Ioannis C. Margaritis

Our Products

Classic Greek Kalamata Olives

Kalamon natural whole olives from the most fertile places of our country like Sparta & Agrinio.

Greek Kalamata Pitted Olives

We provide kalamon pitted olives in all sizes made by our all new, most developed machines we own.

Greek Kalamata Sliced Olives

Kalamon sliced olives are usually used into foodstuff offering an extra Mediterranean taste.

Classic Greek Black Olives

Black natural whole olives from several areas of Greece(Amfissa,Volos).

Greek Baked Olives

A special taste of black whole baked olives marinated with extra virgin oil without salt.

Greek Thasou Olives

Throumpa Thasou whole olives are a different type of olives that are produced in Thasos Island green area.

Greek Kalamata Pate Olives

Except from the delicious black kalamon paste olives we also provide green olives paste in a variety of packaging for your needs.

Classic Greek Green Olives

A big collaboration of green natural whole olives from Halkidiki, Lamia and other Greek areas.

Greek Green Pitted Olives

Green pitted olives are very important for our export and are aimed to markets all over the world.

Greek Green Sliced Olives

Green sliced olives are a part of our production too with a big development of last years.

Classic Greek Damaskinoelies

Damaskinooelies whole olives are a kind of olives that are produced only in Arkadia area and have a really impressive size and color.

Classic Greek Blonde Olives

Blonde natural whole olives with a particular color and taste.

Green Olives Stuffed with Almond

Green stuffed olives with almond have a really interesting taste and read out most for gourmet lovers.

Green Olives Stuffed with Garlic

Green stuffed olives with garlic for those who prefer strong and aromatic tastes.

Green Olives Stuffed with Pimento

Green stuffed olives with sweet or hot pepper (on demand) are a bit spicy.

ITEA Industrial Area, Larnaki - Itea Greece  Tel: +30 22650 34270Email: [email protected]
Contact Us